Hello, beautiful people!
Welcome to Citizen of Life, a lifestyle and flight attendant blog. I’m happy that you found my little blog on the World Wide Web. On September 1st, I decided to launch my first blog post and mark my spot on the internet. I spent many years trying to blog and never published any of them because I felt they were never good enough. I finally said F it and launched my little baby, imperfections and all.
Who’s behind Citizen of Life?
Hi, I’m Gigi! I was born in Haiti but raised in Queens, New York. I am a New York City based flight attendant for a mainline airline. When I’m not 35,000 feet and above, I am home running after my almost 3-year-old daughter (terrible 2s is REAL). I’m also a wife to an amazing hubby who holds it down whenever I’m working.
→Five Random Things About Me
- I’m into graphic & web design. I believe that it might just be calling in life.
- I got married at the age of 21 and no, I do not regret it one bit.
- French and Haitian-Creole speaker
- I’m not a morning person at all. I’d rather skip breakfast just to get a couple of minutes of sleep.
- I love coffee and cute coffee mugs.
The purpose of Citizen of Life
Citizen of Life is a lifestyle and flight attendant career blog. I created this blog to share my experiences and thoughts with the world. I recently took a leap of faith and pursued a flight attendant career despite all odds. There’s a lot of misconceptions about being a mother/wife and a flight attendant. Some people feel as though you can’t be a flight attendant if you’re married and a parent.
FYI: Yes, YOU CAN be a mother/wife and pursue a flight attendant career.
What I plan on writing about:
- Flight attendant lifestyle
- Flight attendant training tips
- My essentials as a blogger and flight attendant
- Travel tips
- How to start a blog on a budget
- Products that I love and personally use
Goals for the blog
My goal for this blog is to post valuable content once or twice a week. I hope that all of you will appreciate my raw and unfiltered tips and reviews because that’s what I look for in other blogs.
How you can reach out
Please feel free to email, comment and ask me any questions that you may have. I am open to any suggestions (especially flight attendant related). I would love to interact with you all and hear your thoughts and concerns.