It’s time to jingle like you mean it! *cheesy, I know* I bought a mug with those exact words #DontJudgeMe
If you have a flight attendant in your life, I’m here to help you get them a gift that they will appreciate. Below, I will list my recommendations along with my friends’ too.
Flight Attendant Gift Guide
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of these links I may earn a small commission, this is at no extra cost to you.
$50 and under
- Netflix– Believe it or not, a lot of us get lonely on our layovers especially being away from home. A 1 year Netflix membership will come in handy.
- Lunch Box– One of the most popular lunch box ever used by flight attendants. There are so many compartments to store any meals that you bring on your layovers. There’s a dry and cold compartment. Last but not least, it will comfortably fit over the handle of any of luggage.
- Portable Oven– The best thing ever invented! A lot of hotels don’t provide a microwave, that’s where hot logic comes in. You easily plug it in and heat up your meals. I’ve even seen flight attendants use it on long-haul flights.
- Tupperware– How else would they store their meals? It goes hand in hand with the portable oven.
- Passport Holder– A passport holder with RFID blocking.
- Packing Cubes– Packing cubes will help keep your bag organized.
- Multi-restaurant gift card– Need I say more?
$150 and under
- Longchamp Tote Bag– A lot of people rave about this tote bag. It folds up nicely, and you can throw it in your suitcase. It replaces your handbag when you’re away from home.
- Wristwatch– Gold or silver watch will do. Don’t buy anything with too many embellishments as most airlines prefer a simple look. The one that I’ve been using so far is a silver and gold Michael Kors watch.
- Luggage– A black 21″ roller board is a great gift especially for a new flight attendant. The most popular brand that most flight attendants use is Travelpro.
- Global Entry– I call this the gift that keeps on giving. If you have Global Entry, you don’t have to stand in customs lines at most major airports. Your wait time will be significantly low compared to someone without Global entry. Plus, you get TSA Precheck for expedited security screening. Trust me, your flight attendant friend will appreciate it.
There you have it, my flight attendant gift guide. Which item did you like the most?