Hello, beautiful people!
Welcome to Citizen of Life, a lifestyle and flight attendant blog. I’m happy that you found my little blog on the World Wide Web. On September 1st, I decided to launch my first blog post and mark my spot on the internet. I spent many years trying to blog and never published any of them because I felt they were never good enough. I finally said F it and launched my baby, imperfections and all.
Who’s behind Citizen of Life?
Hi, I’m Gigi! I was born in Haiti but raised in Queens, New York. I am a New York City-based flight attendant for a mainline airline. When I’m not 35,000 feet and above, I am home running after my almost 3-year-old daughter (terrible 2s is REAL). I’m also a wife to an amazing hubby who holds it down whenever I’m working.
→Five Random Things About Me
- Graphics and Webdesign lover.
- I got married at the age of 21 and no; I do not regret it one bit.
- French and Haitian-Creole speaker
- I’m not a morning person at all. I’d rather skip breakfast just to get a couple of minutes of sleep.
- I love coffee and cute coffee mugs.
The purpose of Citizen of Life
Citizen of Life is a lifestyle and flight attendant career blog. This blog was created to share my experiences and thoughts with the world. I recently leaped and pursued a flight attendant career despite all odds. There’s a lot of misconceptions about being a mother/wife and a flight attendant. Some people feel as though you can’t be a flight attendant if you’re married and a parent.
FYI: Yes, YOU CAN be a mother/wife and pursue a flight attendant career.
What I plan on writing about:
- Flight attendant lifestyle
- Flight attendant training tips
- My essentials as a blogger and flight attendant
- Travel tips
- How to start a blog on a budget
- Products that I love and personally use
Goals for the blog
My goal for this blog is to post valuable content once or twice a week. I hope that all of you will appreciate my raw and unfiltered tips and reviews because that’s what I look for in other blogs.
How you can reach out
Please feel free to email, comment and ask me any questions that you may have. I’m open to any suggestions (especially flight attendant related). I would love to interact with you all and hear your thoughts and concerns.